Panama City Beach is budget friendly, just as the many Panama City Beach hotels along the strip are. This is exactly why it’s said there is something to meet every financial scenario, and always within the perfect vacation friendly plan. Also, families should prepare way ahead of time, because there is far more affordability with planning. Some amusement parks close to Seahaven Beach hotel offer discounts during off season. For instance, if you purchase a pass for Shipwreck Island water park during off season hours, you’ll be getting tickets for around $20 per person for a family of 3. That’s a far cry less than when peak season kicks in. And the best news is that this little water park is only 3.3 miles from Seahaven Beach Resort. A central location like this saves time, money and alleviates headaches! After all, a Panama Beach vacation should be all about fun and down time–at least we think so. Those who don’t plan will be paying a much higher price than those families who do purchase tickets ahead, so this is worthwhile.
Right now let’s turn to several other entertaining beach activities that will keep families and couples happily engaged and enjoying their time in Panama City Beach. Just remember, all of these are close to Seahaven Resort and it’s sister properties: Origin at Seahaven and The Reef.
Beach Entertainment You Won’t Have to Drive To From Your Resort…Unless You Want Too
If you’ve ever visited Panama City Beach before you have to be familiar with Pier Park. This is a hot spot for vacationers and there is quite bit of entertainment to be had here. This isn’t far from Seahaven Beach Resort at all, and in fact a pleasant stroll down the beach will get you there easily. The best part of this is in how affordable families and couples will find the majority of entertainment and dining experiences within this area.
- The Grand 16 Max Theater: The amenities of this movie theater are absolutely dynamite and families will love what they get for the price. From birthday parties to group rentals, there are numerous options available for residents of the area and vacationers alike. It’s a great stop on a rainy, Friday afternoon!
- WonderWorks: Only 10 minutes away from Seahaven Beach Resort and this place offers hours of fun for young kids. Parents can become actively engaged as well. It’s affordable, with tickets starting at $18.99. When you want to escape the sun for a bit, this is a great place to adventure off too.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not: Who doesn’t love Ripley’s? This is fun for everyone and it’s right across from WonderWorks, so you won’t have to drive from one place to the next. Tickets here are below 20.00 so it is definitely some affordable, budget friendly entertainment.
- Parasailing: This is just steps away from the resort and those who are into high thrill water sports will absolutely love the easy accessibility. There is nothing much better than viewing the beautiful gulf coast waters from up in the clouds. This is definitely worth the money, and it won’t break the bank either. You can have pictures taken of your experience to treasure forever (if you decide the thrill is just a once in a lifetime moment)
- Rock’It Lanes: Now who doesn’t enjoy bowling, and with games only at $4, this is more than family friendly. Families who really enjoy sports fun will love this spot, and there is definitely always lively people here to socialize with. It’s just a fun night out.
- Race City: What kids don’t love go-karts? Of course we remember them as kids, and why not carry on that tradition? If you plan on spending 1/2 day here with your little ones it is inexpensive. You can get a wrist band pass for right at $20, so totally affordable and very worthwhile for all the fun you’ll get to have with your kids. There are also bumper boats and an indoor arcade. You can bet, they’ll definitely remember this forever!
The greatest thing about being in Panama City Beach and staying at Seahaven is the fun never stops. You don’t have to leave the resort to have a good time, and in the summer there are special kids activities to keep them well entertained. With the beach just steps away and water activities for people of all ages–you’ll not have a boring moment during your vacation. Do make sure you get some rest and relaxation in though, because that is what the best vacation is all about!